Wednesday, June 16, 2004

I think this is funny!

I know, I know i said i would be gone but this is a late night post to make up for those that i will miss, mum says i should have internet up by saturday, hooray for mum three cheers!! I am very exited about moving and will try to get pics and will tell you all about the fun moving and the great stuff we got for the new house.
I think this is befiting

JJudicial
OOdd
CCasual
EEntertaining
LLucky
YYucky
NNaive

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com
except for the yucky and the naive i am neither but i do like the first letter very befiting
And here is the blog name one
CCharming
RRelaxed
AAltruistic
ZZany
YYoung
SSilent
HHardworking
EEnergetic
EExcellent
PPerverse
KKind
NNaive
IInsane
TTempting
SSkillful

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com
wow nice huh! be back by monday at the latest have a nice weekend if i dont see ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home