Friday, June 25, 2004

Well i got the rings up

The rings are up, i am a member of the puling puppies ring as well as the knittyheads ring, if you go to the coffe shop at knitty, I am chrochetgirl (yup i know its spelled wrong) Look what i found i think this is amazing and i would start a branch in my area but i dont know how to play any musical instruments! This kid is amazing, it makes me so happy to see kids my age doing charity work,and i must read this kids book! here is a link to his site http://www.optran.com/chc/check him out WOW well that is what i leave you with! Enjoy

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Siegel said...

Hi,
It is Rachel again. Yeah my knitting projects are on hold too. I just haven't been in the mood.
By the way, can you send me your e-mail address, so we can talk??? Or can you tell me where to find it on your blog. I'm not really good with the blog stuff yet. I started my own, but I haven't posted anything yet.
Thanks,
Rachel

June 25, 2004 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Rachel Siegel said...

It is Rachel again, by the way my blog website is:
http://rachelsknitting.blogspot.com/
so come check it out. It is all about knitting too.

June 25, 2004 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger icbleu said...

an't wait to see the pics of you pup. Cheers, from a fellow knitting Jocelyn!

June 26, 2004 at 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home