Monday, August 02, 2004

Finished!!

I finished my colinette wrap!! i wont be able to show you right now as i have no way to get pics on my computer!!it is collinette chrysalis in colorway neptune, pattern ??? i really dont know, but it certainly is pretty! i am looking for a charlotte web, i dont care about color at all! it could be funky whatever! what do i have to trade hmm
lets see one fair isle sweaters worth of shetland wool,
colors
terra cotta
red
med purple
light purple
green
grey and a little bit of yellow
please please please leave a comment if you are interested
Bye!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Siegel said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet your wrap looks amazing. Check out my blog. I just posted, like yesterday, all the stuff I bought at my local yarn store. They had a 40% off Sale. It was awesome.
I've been looking for the charlotte web pattern too. I can't find it. I've been all over. I guess it is just in so much demand that no one can find it. Good luck searching.
I'm leaving for a skating competition in Lake Placid, so I won't be updating my blog for about a week or two. It depends when I get home. Talk to you soon.

August 2, 2004 at 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home