Friday, August 13, 2004

I AM BACK

Hello

I am temporarily back to my blog, you will notice the new layout and more changes will come once i get back to gig harbor,some yarn purhcase updates, i went to hilltop yarns yesterday ( http://www.hilltopyarns.com ) and it is my new fav yarn shop love it! i get to go back today, yes i am obsessed tahnx for noticing, bu it is buy my orthodontist so i may get to go there about every six weeks or so! so what did i buy, i could tell you on the morrow but i dislike it when people do that so here is what i got, a kit for the decidedly hilltop mini poncho and one skein of blue heron yarns cotton rayone seed, in colorway deep copper, it is mainly copper with some patina turqouise thrown in as well as purple greens and pinks, i was about 8 inches into the first piece and i had to rip it all out, and i m still untangling the yarn, but i should have it re cast on and going on the way to seattle, i have an excuse for going back, i need a yarn needle, yup a yarn :cough:koigu:cough: needle see you guys later!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Siegel said...

Did you get koigu???? I love working with it. I think I'm going to make some type of shawl. What colorway did you get????

August 15, 2004 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Gum said...

Nope, i didnt get any koigu, i was hoping to but i bought my needles and was then rushed out of the yarn shop by my brother, next time parhaps next time, some time next week, the 19 i will be back!

August 15, 2004 at 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home