Friday, September 03, 2004

Secret Pal Q & A

Here are my secret pal question answers, if you dont want to read about my allergies, sorry thats really all i have to post about today!

1.Are you a yarn snob? Yes complete and utter yarn snob
2.Do you spin? Crochet? yes i know how to spin, do i own a spindle? no
3.Do you have any allergies? unless you want to know about a bunch of of pollen related allergies, just coconut and smoke
4.How long have you been knitting? nine of 10 months i started feb 2004
5.Do you have a Amazon or other online wishlist? Nope
6.What is your favorite scent? Roses, or lemon
7.Do you have a sweet tooth? you bet
8.What other crafts/diy stuff do you do? i sew, learning to embroider, and i cook
9.What kind of music do you like? can your computer/stereo play cds? I dont listen to much music, no
10.Whats you favorite color/color pallette/season? I love blues, greens,and purples, i like varigateds better than solid, i am a winter
11.Whats your family situation? Do you have any pets? i do not feel comfy disscusing that here, (no offense to anybody) i have a dog, his name is bennett, he is a purebred papillon
12.What are your life dreams? To go to law school and eventually become a succesful
tourte lawyer
13.What are your favorite yarns to knit with? I LOVE handpainted non acrylic yarns, koigu, schaeffer, and any others you can think of that are soft and warm and multicolor
14.What fibers do you absolutley do Not like? ACRYLIC!!! Evil it is, hurts my hands
15.what is/are your current knitting obsessions? Ponchos, i really want to knit either a keepsake or a charlottes web shawl, i love shawls and ponchos
16.what is/are your favorite items to knit? shawls and ponchos
17.what are you knitting right now? a hat for my brother
18.what do you think about ponchos? LOVE them
19.straight or circular needles? i love my denise, circular!
20.How did you learn to knit? i took a private lesson
21.How old is your oldest ufo? about 3 weeks

8 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Siegel said...

I forget the website for secret pals 3. What is it again, it looks interesting????

September 4, 2004 at 6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Secret Pal! Just wanted to let you know that I'm out here, and that something will make its way to you in the near future. Just what - not sure yet, but I hope you enjoy it. Enjoy your holiday weekend!

September 4, 2004 at 3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Secret Pal - Just wanted to say that I hope you had a good holiday weekend. I have a question - do you like delicate knits (thin, lacy) or chunkier? I guess this is most important regarding shawls and the like, but in general, it would be helpful. I'm going hunting for goodies!

September 7, 2004 at 4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just your SP here - could you please post to let me know if you received your package? Thanks, and I hope you had a good weekend.

September 13, 2004 at 3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

read your blog, think you'd be really interested in this website

August 5, 2005 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger lisajackson5602065556 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

February 9, 2006 at 3:54 AM  
Blogger micheltheo90488021 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

October 3, 2006 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger jq9uq49bm said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

October 9, 2006 at 1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home